SPJ is currently interviewing candidates for the following positions. All candidates should be prepared to document their education, experience, and certifications. In addition, we conduct stringent candidate screening and may require technical testing in our software lab.
SPJ offers competitive salaries, benefits, and training with opportunities for career advancement. Candidates should be prepared to travel and work in fast-paced, technically-challenging environments.
Title: Cisco Network Engineer
Location: N CA, S CA
Start Date: Immediate
SPJ Solutions is growing our Software Defined Data Centers (SDDC) practice. We are searching for new team members who are experienced Cisco Network Engineers that want to expand their skill set into SDDC technology. SPJ will provide the support in growing your skill- set. Our team is made up of certified engineers that are capable of providing: planning, design, implementation, training, and support tasks for SDDC environments. Location: Within the state of California Employment: Full time/Permanent Required Skills Candidates must have 5+ years of experience with Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, and VPN.
• 5+ years of experience in Network engineering
• CCIE Strongly preferred (Minimum certification: CCNA)
• Cisco L2, L3, OSPF, BGP, VLAN, Multicasting, IP Network, Switching, Routing, VPN, Firewall, Load Balancing Roles and Responsibilities
• Install, configure, manage VMware NSX for vSphere and NSX for Multi-Hypervisor, including NSX Manager, NSX Controller, Logical Switch, Distributed Logical Router, Distributed Firewall, and Edge Services Gateway
• Install and configure vSphere, vCenter, vCenter Operations Manager, Distributed Switch
• Install and Configure Cisco Layer3, Layer2 switches and routers, including VLANS, IP interfaces, OSPF, BGP, VTP, and Multicasting.
• Troubleshooting of networking issues, including packet loss, performance, routing issues, and switching issues.
Preferred Additional Skills
• Architecture of virtualized network environment using both physical (Cisco) and virtual (VMware NSX) components.
• F5 load balancing
• Palo Alto Networks
• Demonstrated experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Security/Trust Zones design/architecture, Security Assessments/Evaluation
Title: Java / Middleware Architect
Start Date: Immediate
SPJ Solutions, is looking for a Java/Middleware Architect which is capable of performing system assessment, design, development, and documentation of middleware products, including Spring, Hibernate, WebLogic Server, Mobile frameworks, Databases. The architect needs to have hands on experience in developing and deploying Java/SOA based N-tier applications for large enterprises. Required Skills
-Over 8 years of experience in assessment, plan, design, implementation, documentation, and knowledge transfer activities
-Deep experience in Java, SOA, Middleware products, including WebLogic, Oracle SOA, Spring, ORM, databases
-Ability to play a Team Lead role on projects.
-Ability to develop architecture of complex N-tier applications
-Ability to conduct whiteboard sessions, develop and deliver PowerPoint slides containing assessment, design, and strategy material.
-Experienced in Agile software development
-Write high-performance, reusable, modular code along with automated tests
-Introduce the team to new front-end architectural ideas and concepts
-Practice Test Driven Design
-Identify and resolve performance issues to optimize for speed and latency
-Collaborate closely with our design and infrastructure team
Start Date: Immediate
Required Experience and Responsibilities
• Integrate JavaSctipt with HTML5 and CSS to build responsive applications
• Ability to reuse existing open source Java Script libraries to build responsive HTML5 UI applications.
• Must have 3 - 5 Years of professional business project/development experience
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
Title: Network Engineer
SPJ Solutions Inc. in El Dorado Hills, CA is seeking experienced Network Engineers to install, configure, administer, and manage VMware NSX for vSphere and Multi-Hypervisor, including NSX Manager, NSX Controller, Logical Switch, Distributed Logical Router, Distributed Firewall, and Edge Services Gateway. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of networking principles and concepts, as well as certified experience, to perform the following duties:
− Install and configure vSphere, vCenter, vRealize, LogInsight;
− Install and Configure Cisco routers, and layer3 and layer2 switches routers, and ASA;
− Configure and troubleshoot RIP, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, HSRP and GLBP routing and redundancy protocols;
− Perform troubleshooting of networking issues, including packet loss, performance, routing issues, and switching issues in LAN/WAN infrastructure and security using Cisco PIX/Switches/Cisco routers and firewall;
− Execute architecture of virtualized network environment using both physical (Cisco) and virtual (VMware NSX) components;
− Configure and troubleshoot firewall rules.
*This position does not supervise other personnel.
*This position does not involve software development.
The normal minimum requirements for the offered position are as follows: Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or any related IT field of study that provided the required skills and knowledge and 2 years of related experience in any position(s) that provided the required skills and abilities. Qualified applicants must have the following certifications:
− VMware Certified Implementation Expert Network Virtualization (VCIX-NV)
− VMware Certified Professional Network Virtualization (VCP-NV)
− Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching
− Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching
− Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
− Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Voice
− Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
− Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
− Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Security Pursuing
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantially compatibility with stated job academic level and experience requirements and ability to perform job duties.
• Job Site: 4944 Windplay Drive, Suite 225, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762.
• Travel 40% domestic required. Job duties are project-based & performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the United States which may require relocation at project end.
• Mail resumes to: ATTN: Human Resources, SPJ Solutions, Inc., 4944 Windplay Drive, Suite 110, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762.
• No calls or emails. EOE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.