- Certified Implementation Expert - VCIX-NV
- Certified Professional - VCP-NV
- Certified Professional - VCP5 - DCV
- Certified Professional - VCP4 - DCV
- Certified Professional - VCP - Cloud
- Certififed Professional - VCP5-Desktop
- Certififed Associate - VCA - DCV
- VSphere6 Foundation
SPJ’s software engineers are the finest the industry has to offer. They come to SPJ with industry certifications and years of implementation experience. Then they must pass SPJ’s stringent screening and hands-on testing in the SPJ lab. Finally, they must agree to SPJ’s delivery methodologies that enforce thorough documentation and integrated knowledge transfer. SPJ interviews, on average, nearly 45 candidates for every open position.
We are proud of our engineers and use this section of our website to highlight some of their accomplishments:
Sudhansu “Suds” is the Chief Technology Officer and developer of the technical vision for SPJ Solutions, including solution development and delivery. His goal is to build repeatable solutions for common challenges in cloud, virtualization, data management, middleware, and legacy modernization initiatives. Suds is certified on several technologies of Oracle, VMware, and RedHat.
Suds has more than 17 years of experience in IT, including cloud computing, virtualization, databases, SOA and Middleware, Java, and legacy modernization technology. He started his career as a Research and Development engineer, modernizing legacy application written in Cobol to Java and C++. Since then, Suds has developed a strong passion for developing and delivering integrated solutions involving middleware and database technologies such as Java, J2EE, SOA, BPM, Portal, Content Management, BI, Oracle, DB2 and SQL databases. He has also participated in architecting and deploying large-scale integration solutions for public sector agencies. Since 2006, Suds has developed a passion for developing virtualization and cloud environments for customers looking to consolidate data centers and embrace cloud. Suds has worked for Oracle and VMware, where he developed solution best practices for the customers and systems integrators.
As President of SPJ Solutions, Paul is responsible for providing the leadership necessary to position SPJ Solutions at the forefront of the IT market. By implementing the company’s strategic plan, Paul will aid in advancing the company’s mission and objectives and promote revenue, profitability, and growth within the organization. Paul oversees company sales and operations to insure productivity, efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources. The primary driver of SPJ Solutions is developing solutions that deliver to our clients the highest level of customer satisfaction and confidence.
After attending the State University of New York at New Paltz, Paul has accumulated more than 30 successful years in the IT industry. Paul’s achievements in the IT industry have provided him with the opportunity to work for some of the largest technology companies: Verizon, Oracle, BMC, SUN, and VMware. Throughout his career he has held many positions in the sales ranks, and earned many achievement awards. Paul has developed and managed local, regional, and national sales organizations that were responsible for large Fortune 50 clients in New York City, as well as large Public Sector clients, with a strong focus on the State of California government.
Jon works across several functions at SPJ Solutions including business strategy, partner management, business development, and financial management. Jon has 22 years of experience designing, developing, and marketing information technology solutions for government agencies. This includes 9 years at Oracle Corporation where Jon held a number of technical and marketing positions serving both the state and local government market.
Jon has been a technology entrepreneur since 2006 when he founded Finish Line Solutions, a strategic consulting firm that worked with large system integrators on projects for Medicaid, Child Support, Unemployment Insurance, Transportation and other large programs. After Finish Line was acquired, Jon founded Pondera Solutions. Pondera is the developer of Fraud Detection as a Service (FDaaS) which leverages Google’s massive computing power and advanced analytics to combat fraud, waste, and abuse in large government programs. Jon continues to serve as the CEO of Pondera Solutions.
James has 15 years of experience as a Full Stack Development Team Lead. In addition to his VMware expertise, James’s technical specialties include Java, Python, Android, Swift, PL/SQL, SQL, HTML, CSS, Oracle Database and middleware upgrades and migration migrations, and Cisco Routing and Switching. He also has a certification for OCP Database Administration. James’s technical expertise, communications skills, management experience, and genuine client empathy make him an outstanding SPJ employee. He never backs down from tough problems and embraces accountability.
James earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from North Carolina State University and a Master of Management Information Systems from Georgia College & State University. We are proud to say that James is a veteran of the United States Air Force and in his rare spare time he enjoys programming (of course), reading, traveling, hiking, and auto racing.
Ronak is an experienced Network Engineer with design, administration, configuration, and troubleshooting expertise on numerous projects with over 2,000 connected devices. His expertise includes routing, switching and load balancing technologies, in addition to VMware NSX design and implementations. Ronak maintains numerous Cisco and MicroSoft certifications in addition to being a VMware Certified Professional in Network Virtualization (VCP-NV) and VMware Certified Implementation Expert in Network Virtualization ((VCIX-NV). This experience, combined with his ability to work in high-stress environments makes him a valuable member of our team.
Ronak believes in constantly improving his skillset so he likes to spend much of his free time learning new technologies. He also enjoys watching documentaries and learning about and researching emerging businesses.
Technical Certifications & Certified Staff
- Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) -7
- Cloud Infrastructure & Services (CIS) v2
- Virt Infrastructure Specialist for Cloud Arch
- ITaaS Expert for Cloud Arch
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Voice
- Cisco Certified Network Design Associate (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Network Design Professional (CCDP)
- CERTIFIED CONVERGED INFRASTRUCTURE ASSOCIATE - VCE-CIA
- MS Certifid Professional (MCP)
- MS Certified Specialist - Serv Virt Win HyperV & Systems Center
- Certified Sonicwall Security Admin (CSAA)
- Oracle Certified Master - OCM - Java EE
- Oracle Certified Expert - OCE - Exadata
- Oracle Certified Specialist - OCIP - Exadata
- Oracle Certified Specialist - OCIP - ExaLogic
- Oracle Certified Expert - OCE - Grid Infr & RAC
- Oracle Certified Assoc - OCA - WebLogic
- Oracle Certififed Assoc - OCA - Solaris
- Oracle Certified Professional - OCP - Database
- WebLogic (BEA) App Server Admin 8.1
- Red Hat Certified Systems Admin - RHCSA
- SUN Certified Enterprise Arcitect (SCEA)
- SUN Certified Java Developer (SCJD)
- SUN Certified Web Services Developer (SCWSD)
- SUN Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)
- SUN Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
- SUN Certified Java Programmer (SCP)